To have good posture you must pull your shoulders down, and elongate your spine. Hold your head high. Smile. Walk in a room with your most perfect posture. Show off your confidence, style and the fact that you know you are very comfortable in your own skin. This works whether you are sitting or standing.
Lisa Richey provides etiquette programs to businesses, schools, and individuals.
- Social Media: Help or Hindrance to Business Networking?
- 7 Corporate Etiquette Success Tips for Today’s Millennial
- Business Etiquette: Your Posture and Claire on House of Cards
- Business Etiquette: Are You Connecting with Your Co-Workers and Clients?
- Did JP Morgan Make the Right Decision with Their Recent Dress Code Policy?