University Business Etiquette Speaker – Lisa Richey
The leading expert on business etiquette, motivates university students across the United States to excel in a quest to land their first job.
“Lisa was a confident, accomplished, and charismatic presenter and I’d recommend her highly”Heather Krasna
You are graduating, now what? What kind of first impression do you make? Do you know which fork to use if a company invites you out to lunch as a part of the interview process? What should you wear to a job interview?
Lisa Richey’s exciting university etiquette presentations give students the head start they need to succeed in today’s business world.
“The workshop was very detailed, very well presented, and allowed students hands-on experience practicing their new skills in dining etiquette.”
Heather Krasna, Assistant Dean and Director Office of Career Services, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York City, NY
University Keynote Speech Topics:
1. BUILDING A PROFESSIONAL SOLID FOUNDATION
- Top qualities employers and clients look for
- A winning blueprint for a powerful first impression
- Your “brand” reputation and how it can be enhanced
- Workplace behavior
- Business introductions
- Common sense behavior
- Tips for the new employee
2. THE GENESIS OF YOUR PROFESSIONAL IMAGE
- The impact your wardrobe has on your image
- Dressing the part for a client and the boardroom
- What is business casual and what is not?
- What is acceptable office attire?
- Create a budget for your wardrobe
3. THE ART OF THE BUSINESS MEAL
- Master entertaining a client like an executive
- Who pays and how to do it
- American and European Style dining
- Handling your utensils
- Where is my bread plate?
- Planning a business lunch outside the office
- The corporate holiday party
- Conversation during a business meal: when to talk business
4. GENERATIONAL DIFFERENCES
- What are the attributes of each generation that make up today’s work environment
- The positive aspects each brings to the table
- How to merge the attributes
5. MANAGING UP AND BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS
- Mastering strong relationships internally and externally
- Building trust with your team
- Managing personalities
- What are your team’s goals?
6. COMMUNICATION AND TECHNOLOGY
- Email etiquette
- Non-verbal and verbal communication
- Ten tips for masterful communication
7. OFFICE POLITICS AND GOSSIP
- Career limiting
- How to avoid
- General appropriate office behavior
- How to stay out of the loop
Let Lisa Richey help your employee’s stand out – in your office and of course, with your customers. Follow the steps below to learn more:
HOW THIS WORKS
Let’s set a time to speak about your business etiquette training needs. We can do this by email, phone or video call so that we can get to know each other.
We will set a date for your on-site business etiquette event.
“You only need to meet Lisa Richey once to know that she has a deep and sophisticated knowledge of social graces that comes from years of experience and study, and that she has the self-discipline to continually polish the skills she’s acquired. Lisa’s energetic and interactive presentations thoroughly captivate her audiences. You can really tell that she enjoys helping her audiences gain self-confidence in a variety of social situations.”Takiko Goldschneider
If you are interested in learning more about a business etiquette training session for your team, I invite you to have a conversation. Whether we decide to work together or not, I am confident our call will be full of insights.