Business Etiquette: 2 Minutes to a More Interesting Conversation
Here is How You Can Help Others This Week:
Many struggle with conversation skills. Even though we are so “connected” these days….I am talking about social media, we are still so disconnected.
Do you want to be a better conversationalist?
Do you want to teach others how to be more comfortable socially or on Zoom?
If you want to become a business etiquette speaker, teacher or trainer, then this is a topic of interest for you.
Here is a TWO MINUTE Tip to Teach Others about Having a Better Conversation
Guide others by telling them to…
- Ask open-ended questions. Forget the ones that only require a “yes”or “no” answer.
- Deepen the conversation ask “why”; it is O.K. to ask about specifics. People like to talk about their latest vacation. For example, ask why they chose a particular location and why (or why not) they would do it all over again.
- Talk to a co-worker. If they have attended a training session via Zoom and are talking about it with a co-worker, they can: Ask the co-worker what they learned. What was their biggest take away? What was their reaction?
As a business etiquette expert, you have so much value to offer. The world needs what you have to give.
This FREE (and content-rich) video series will help you kickstart your journey so you can become a business etiquette expert and speaker.
This video toolkit is perfect for you if…
* You want to start a business as a corporate speaker
* You are in the HR department and want to deliver business etiquette topics to your team
* You work in the career office at a college or university
I can show you how to become a business etiquette speaker and trainer.
Most likely, you are interested in getting to know me. Would you like to set a time to speak? A video call is also an option!
Click on one of the links below and let me know your preference. One link is to set a time to speak, the other link will connect us via email.
We offer two training options.
One option is to train in-person, the other is a virtual training. Both trainings are very personal.
If you choose the in-person, we will mutually agree upon the dates and the location. Most major cities are available (Washington DC, Atlanta, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, Charlotte, etc.).
The virtual training is “live” via video. Again, we mutually decide on the dates. Most choose to have their trainings once a week, others twice. This is NOT self-guided. We work together every step of the way.
The cost of the license, certification and training is $4400 (virtual or in-person)
A benefit of the virtual training option is YOU save on travel costs.
To see what is included the business etiquette certification, click here to discover all the details. We are very proud and share what our materials look like and who our corporate clients are.
I help you launch your new business. I am with you every step of the way.
Click here to learn more about a business etiquette license and certification.