The American Academy of Etiquette
Business Etiquette Training
I Help Your Employees Succeed at Work
Virtual Classroom and Onsite Trainings
Business Etiquette Training Workshops
1/2 Day | Full Day | Onsite or Virtual Sessions
The Reputation of Your Company is at Risk by Not Giving Your Team Business Etiquette Training
And Here’s the Problem….
You don’t want to give them too many rules but they need direction and guidance.
Some topics are better left to the experts. I can deliver sensitive issues to your team.
Basic staff training and onboarding do not address basic soft skills training.
The American Academy of Etiquette Has Everything You Need to Improve Your Employees’ Professional Behavior.
If each person on your team is not aligning with your company’s values and branding, you are losing money. A business etiquette workshop aligns your team and provides real-life guidance and direction.
Here is how it works:
I will come to your company and provide on-site training or via a virtual training classroom experience.
How Your Team Will Benefit from a Business Etiquette Workshop
The Plan How it Works
Get a proposal. Click the proposal link below to learn more.
Together, we will set a time to prioritize the topics, and plan the event. We will customize the training to meet the needs of the participants and your timeframe.
We offer 1/2 and full-day training.
Book the date for your workshop, training, or course.
The delivery of these topics will solve most of your pressing issues:
Personal Branding Masterclass
How to Enhance Your Professional Reputation:
Your employees represent your company whether they interact with clients, engage with colleagues, or use a social media platform. This interactive and action-packed program provides the groundwork and guides your team in creating and polishing their reputation.
Benefits: Improved professionalism and self-awareness
- Your professional reputation: How are you perceived?
- Setting a personal brand with intention
- How to stand out in your industry
- Mentors and expanders in your field and why this is critical to your emotional intelligence
- Discuss the mission of your company and how your team aligns with that endeavor
- It is all in the attitude; what is yours and how to handle someone who needs an adjustment
- Social medal and your personal brand
- Live out your new personal brand with intention
- TMI? When, how and what to share at work
- What happens at the office party does not always stay there
Communication Skills: Verbal, Non-Verbal
Your words, tone, emails, and body language are important components for your brand. This module focuses on all aspects of your non-verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits: Improved written communication, connecting through conversation and body language awareness
Communication Skills Verbal
- Conversation skills
- How to stop using weak language at work
- Business introductions
- Phone matters
- Email etiquette
- Texting guidelines
- Express gratitude in today’s business climate
- Business card etiquette
- Never talk politics at the office
- Meeting etiquette
- How to function in an open office environment
Communication Skills Non-Verbal
- What is your attitude
- Empathy at the office
- Are you entitled?
- Listening is an art
- What your body language says about you at work
- Body language and cultural awareness
- Handshakes: how to handle this in our current environment
Art of the Human Connection
One of our most popular modules. We must re-learn how to connect with clients and co-workers. The human experience is a major competitive advantage.
- To build trust you must start with the human connection
- Why it matters
- 10 ways to expand and up-level the human experience with clients as well as co-workers
- How to be charismatic
This is the “silent skill”. Learn why LinkedIn states this is one of the most critical skills in today’s workplace.
- Emotional intelligence can be defined by four skills
- Why emotional intelligence matters
- 3 Actions to take to expand and grow your emotional intelligence
The Business Meal
Whether you are inviting a client for breakfast, hosting a sales meeting, or attending a state dinner, this presentation and tutorial prepare your team for a successful dining event.
- Imagine this, you are invited to dine with senior management
- Navigating a table setting
- American and European Style; what is the difference
- Conversation during the business meal
- An informed host
- A gracious guest
- How to entertain a client
- Creative ways to stay in touch after the meal
Connecting the Generations
We can all work together, peacefully and support one another. Identify the preferences of each generation in the workforce today and why each one brings positive traits and experiences to the team.
- What are the five generations in the workplace
- Generations and their preferences
- How we can work together
- Group activity which applies real-life experiences; we get fun and personal
- Using your intuition to interact effectively
Networking is vital to any career. Your team will learn practical tips that put everyone at east when attending events
Benefits: different mindset after participating in the module.
- Your step-by-step guide to networking
- What to consider when choosing a networking event
- How to get a meeting with someone you don’t know
Serving has to feel right. Participants learn a framework of what is acceptable when providing a service in the field of hospitality
- An innate sense of serving; setting an intention to be aware of how others are experiencing your service; yes, this can be learned
- What is empathy and what this means in hospitality
- Social and interpersonal skills
- 16 ways to be exceptional at your job
Hi, my name is Lisa Richey, and I am thrilled you are here – because you must be looking for the path to see your employees achieve their highest professional skills.
I bet you know first-hand the issues that many companies are facing in the workplace. The lack of conversation skills, maybe an employee doesn’t understand they have a certain reputation and need guidance to tweak and change it, or employees are not living up to the stated dress code. You may have a strong desire for your staff to be “likeable “or want them to connect with the many generations that are your vendors, employees and clients.
HR professionals and sales organizations, contact me to speak on topics such as personal branding, how to build stronger and better relationships with clients and colleagues, ways to connect the multi-generations that make up the workforce and of course how to dine with ease and grace during a business meal.
Many of my clients comment that my delivery is engaging, informative and makes an immediate difference within an organization.
Ready to Schedule On-site or Virtual Business Etiquette Training?
If you are interested in learning more about a business etiquette training session for your team, I invite you to have a conversation.
Whether we decide to work together or not, I am confident our call will be full of insights.